12 Fire Prayers For Divine Favor In September By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of the inspired anointed Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, an anointed vessel with global mantle in Deliverance Ministry. 

Today’s focus on fire prayers is the concept of divine favor, its positive impacts on the actualization of destiny and how to prayerfully enjoy those benefits this September, by means of targeted fire prayers. 

Divine favor is akin to the process of extracting honey out of the rock, difficult as it is, but the reward is an adequate benefit. Favor of God usually brings out the best sweetness like honey, from every difficult situation.

By these prayers, divine favor will provide uncommon solutions to difficult issues in this month and difficulties assigned to humiliate or embarrass you this September will surely turnaround to facilitate your fruitfulness, in Jesus name. 

Divine favor is the supernatural  conversion of disadvantages into dumbfounding advantages, to  glorify the name of God.

Joseph was taken into Egypt in a disadvantaged circumstance as a slave, but divine favor brought advantage out of the disadvantage to enable him to enjoy the fruitfulness of the land, as a prime minister. 

Surely, this September, Divine favor is bringing honey out of the rock for you, in Jesus name.

Those who need these prayers: 

Those whose circumstance put them at disadvantage 

Those confronting evil broadcasters 

Those whose helpers have been misinformed by poisonous tongues 

Those amid trade or business crises 

Those who desire spiritual guide and solutions to business struggles that defied secular solutions 

Those who desire fruitfulness and turnaround breakthroughs this September.

Prayer Points: 

1. Father Lord, this month let all my trade or business ventures attract uncommon favor, in the name of Jesus. 

2. O Lord, grant me spectacular favor, compassion and loving kindness, among competitors and prospective business or trade associates this September, in the name of Jesus. 

3. O Lord, grant me supernatural breakthroughs in all my present trade or business ventures this September, in the name of Jesus.  

4. My Father, let every organized conspiracy and treachery against my prosperity this month, fade away by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

5. This month, I claim a nine fold restoration by divine favor, in Jesus name. 

6. My Father, this September let all my trade or business activities become too hot for the enemies to sit upon, in the name of Jesus. 

7. O God my father, this September raise helpers from unexpected places to favor and bless the works of my hands, in the name of Jesus. 

8. O God arise this month, and connect me to new opportunities in my business endeavors, in the name of Jesus. 

9. Let thy favor O Lord, open unto me the fountain of fruitfulness in this September, in the name of Jesus. 

10. Let the oil of uncommon favor come upon my life this September, in the name of Jesus. 

11. I consecrate and dedicate all my activities this month to God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus. 

12. Favor to move to my next level of glory, envelope me this month, in the name of Jesus.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. 

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya