21 Fire Prayers For Financial Stability This Season, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Welcome to a fresh edition of the inspired anointed Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, an anointed vessel with global mantle in Deliverance Ministry.

Today’s focus is the concept of financial burials, its negative impact on financial stability and how to prayerfully overcome it this season.

To avert a life of financial barrenness or emptiness as you prepare to end well this year, you need prayers like these, which were carefully selected for your financial stability this season. 

To derive maximum benefits from these prayers, you must pray with holy violence to enjoy financial stability by fire.

Remember, it is written money answers all things. Your financial glory will not be buried, in Jesus name.

CONFESSION: Revelations 12:11 

Praise Worship 

Prayer Points:

1. O Lord, I reject every financial burial, in Jesus name.

2. Every spiritual anchor of financial failure attached to my life, received the axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every strange money in my possession, be flushed out by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, cleanse my hands from every spot of failure and financial collapse, in Jesus name.

5. My name, business and handiwork will not record any goal for the spirit of financial collapses, in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, rescue my finances from every satanic well, in the name of Jesus.

7. All the powers oppressing my finances must sit on the seat they prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every tree of heaviness, procrastination and discouragement operating in any area of my life, be cut down by the axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, give me the key to any goodness you have kept in Your bank for me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every stronghold of financial loss, be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

11.   Every stronghold of debt fashioned against my finances, be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

12.   Every satanic traffic warden directing profits away from my career, business and handiwork, receive the hailstones of fire, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Whatever the enemies say would be impossible with my hands, you my hands hear the word of the Lord, begin to perform the impossible, in the name of Jesus.

14. Anointing to prosper, fall upon my hands, in the name of Jesus.

15. I release my hands from every satanic bondage affecting my finances, in the name of Jesus.

16. You spirit of confusion and satanic inspiration, loose your hold upon my life and business, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every anchor of financial collapse affecting my finances, be uprooted by the axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. I challenge all the agencies of financial collapse fashioned against my finances by the arrows of fire, in the name of Jesus.

19.   Every demon, strongman and associated spirits of financial collapse, receive the hailstones fire and be roasted beyond remedy, in Jesus name.

20.   O Lord, prosper me beyond my wildest imaginations, in Jesus name.

21.   O Lord, I decree a hedge of fire around my finances, in Jesus name.


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya