21 Fire Prayers For Laughter This Season, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of the inspired anointed Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, an anointed vessel with global mantle in Deliverance Ministry.

Today’s focus is the concept of laughter and how to prayerfully enter into the realm of perpetual Joy and laughter this season.

Laughter is an expression of Joy and happiness when things are unfolding according to divine agenda. 

Remember the story of Sarah who could not hide her Joy when her testimony manifested and the victory of Elijah who prevailed against the Prophets of Baal, their Joy knew no bounds, as they laughed the enemies to scorn and others converged to rejoice with them. 

These prayers are carefully selected for those who desire to end the season and year joyfully. 

As you take these prayers with holy violence and stubborn faith, surely, you will not end this month and year in sorrow and weeping in Jesus name.

By these prayers your weeping is giving way for laughter this season, in Jesus name.


Praise Worship 

Scripture Reading - Genesis 41

Confession - Psalm 16:6 

PRAYER POINTS: 

1. I reject every satanic rearrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

2. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in the name of Jesus.

3. The enemy will not convert my body to rags, in the name of Jesus.

4. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, restore me to Your original design for my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, enlarge my coast by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

7. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let the earthquake, sea quake and air quake destroy every demotion assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

10.   I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress to leave and never to return, in the name of Jesus.

11. I paralyze all satanic opportunities contending against my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power against my Joy and laughter, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 

13. I render null and void the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every household wickedness struggling to eliminate laughter from my life, loose your hold and die, in Jesus name. 

15. The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 

16.   I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda of God for my life, in the name of Jesus. 

17.   Holy spirit, I invite You into my imagination, in the name of Jesus. 

18.   O Lord, bring to light every darkness shielding my potential, in the name of Jesus. 

19.   I break every curse of backwardness, in the name of Jesus. 

20.    I shall not come to the world in vain, in the name of Jesus.

21.     Lord Jesus, manifest Yourself in my life by Your name called ‘Wonderful’.

   

 Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya