31 Warfare Prayers For Family Deliverance, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of the inspired anointed Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, an anointed vessel with global mantle in Deliverance Ministry.

Today’s focus is the concept of family deliverance, its positive impacts on destiny fulfilment and how to prayerfully obtain it this season.

You need prayers like these which were carefully selected for your victory this season, in the school of spiritual warfare engagements. 

To derive maximum benefits from these prayers, you must pray with holy violence to obtain victory by fire.

As you deploy your faith, every wickedness assigned against you this season, from your family lines will encounter a resounding defeat by fire, in Jesus name.

Instructions:  

Spend a few minutes in praises to the Lord * Confess any known sin to the Lord 

Ask the Lord to bring to your memory the legal ground or the doors that force of spiritual wickedness are using to gain entrance into your life.

Enter into this period of aggressive prayer. All prayer points are to be done with holy anger, violently and with determined aggression. 

Confessions: Colossians 2:14-15; 13-14; 2 Tim. 1:18; Isaiah 53:3-5; 54:17; Rev 12:11

PRAYER POINTS: 

1. Thank the Lord for His redemptive power which neither fails nor diminishes, in Jesus name.

2. Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation, in the name of Jesus.

3. I release myself, in Jesus name, from every marital and ancestral curse.

4. I take authority over and bind the strongman attached to any area of my life, in Jesus name.

5. In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by my household enemies.

6. I fire back every arrow of family idols, in the name of Jesus.

7. All family idols from both sides of my parents, release me, in the name of Jesus.

8. I refuse to allow any evil pattern programmed by any of my ancestors, in Jesus name.

9. I renounce all hidden soul ties, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every cycle of hardship, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. I decree that divine character be planted and built in my home, in Jesus name.

12. Let every evil power trying to rewrite my destiny be put to shame, in Jesus name. 

13. Let every disease of our family altar be healed, in the name of Jesus.

14. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.

15. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus. (Lay your hand on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized areas).

16. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poison, be closed in the name of Jesus.

17. Let all negative material circulating in my blood stream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus

18. Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this:

Holy Ghost Fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver, intestines, blood, etc

You must not rush at this level because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.

19. Every witchcraft challenge of my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20. Holy Ghost Fire purge my life, in the name of Jesus.

21. I claim complete deliverance from the spirit of ( the things you do not desire in your life), in Jesus name.

22. I claim divine peculiarity; I must shine by fire, in the name of Jesus.

23. I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus.

24. O God arise and overhaul my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.

25. Thou sword of deliverance, cut down the tree of family adversity and affliction by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every evil power from my father's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every evil power of my mother's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every wicked power that pursued my parents, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every evil power pursuing me from my father's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every evil power pursuing me from my mother's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every witchcraft tree binding my placenta, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. 

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya