48 Warfare Prayers For Spiritual Sanitation This Season By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of the inspired anointed Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, an anointed vessel with global mantle in Deliverance Ministry.

Today’s focus is the concept of spiritual sanitation of your apartments and how to prayerfully eliminate the wicked powers using them as weapons of attacks, by warfare engagements this season.

Until exercise like this is carried out, breakthroughs and testimonies will not enter several apartments, that is why these prayers are essential to make your places of dwelling attractive to miracles and testimonies.

I encourage you to pray with holy aggression to obtain victory over evil landlords and tenants spirits.

Take these prayers with unusual faith and you will testify, in Jesus name.

Texts: Psalm 144:7-8, 11-15 

Confession: Psalm 18:44-45

PRAYER POINTS: 

1. I challenge the foundation of this house with the fire of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

2. I challenge every citadel of witchcraft in this house with the fire of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

3. I challenge charms and fetish in this house with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

4. I challenge any occupant of this house using strange powers against my destiny with the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

5. I put to shame every accusing finger pointed at me in this house, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let every pattern of poverty in this house be render useless, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power swallowing my prosperity in this house receive the axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. My prosperity, be vomited from any hanging or buried caldron in this house, in the name of Jesus.

9. My destiny jump out from witchcraft submission in this house, in the name of Jesus.

10.   Every witchcraft submission in my dwelling area,  scatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus. ( sing Holy Ghost and fire fill my spirit fill my soul fill my life).

11.   Council of familiar spirit in this house receive the stones of fire and I withdraw my children from your circle, in the name of Jesus.

12.   Any evil done unto any collective utility material in this house, receive the blood of Jesus and be sanctified by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

13.   I render useless every incantation chanted against my destiny in this house, in the name of Jesus.

14.   Evil animals having connection with this house be roasted, in the name of Jesus (Place your two hands on every corner of your house as you pray these prayers).

15.   You spirit of emptier and waster attached to this house, I am not your candidate, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.

16.   I decree divine change in my business or career as I dwell in this house, in the name Jesus.

17.   Every spirit of desolation loose your hold from my life, in the name of Jesus.

18.   You pattern of sorrow in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19.   You pattern of closed womb in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20.   You pattern of destruction of materials in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

21.   You pattern of failure in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

22.   You pattern of demotion in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

23.   You pattern of sickness in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24.   You pattern of fighting in this house, break and released me by fire, in the named of Jesus.

25.   You pattern of disaster in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26.   You pattern of polygamy in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

27.   You pattern of untimely death in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28.   You pattern of miscarriages in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

29.   You pattern of protracted miscarriages in this house, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

30.   Every wealth I have labored for and presently in the hand of another person, turn to fire and locate me now, in the name of Jesus.

31.   You the earth beneath this house, from hence forth refuse to cooperate with bewitchment against me, in the name of Jesus.

32.   Anyone that is rising up early to divert peoples’ potential and blessings, receive the arrows of madness, in the name of Jesus.

33.   Oh Lord, release a terrifying noise to chase out evil occupants in this house, in the name of Jesus.

34.   My progress in this house, rise up without hindrances by fire, in the name of Jesus.

35.   Every spiritual robber in this house, receive thunder and fire of destruction, in the name of Jesus.

36.   Every witchcraft cage in this house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

37.   You crown of non achievement on selected persons in this house, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

38.   You crown of profitless hard work on selected females in this house, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

39.   You crown of profitless hard work on selected males in this house, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

40.   Every covenant of blood with this house oppressing the occupants, break by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

41.   Every curse ever issued on this house, break, in the name of Jesus.

42.   You the strongman of this house, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

43.   Every demonic transaction taking place in this house spiritually, receive thunder and fire for destruction, in the name of Jesus.

44.   Oh Lord! Provoke prosperity that builds house in me, in the name of Jesus.

45.   Let the sword of the Lord, begin to pursue every satanic agent in this house, in the name of Jesus.

46.   Any power using my dwelling house to attack me, what are you waiting for? Die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

47.   I refuse to be a tenant for life, in the name of Jesus.

48.   Any evil tree in my dwelling environment harboring demons, dry up to the roots by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya