21 Warfare Prayers Against Death Traps In October, By Dr D.K. Olukoyas

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in October, through the Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare Dr D.K. Olukoya, a global voice in Deliverance Ministry. 

These are specially selected prayers for those who desire to outlive this October, 2020. 

To encounter the anointing for victory over death traps, you will pray with holy aggression to claim victory by fire, over the wickedness of the wicked in October. 

If you desire unfettered access to the awesome power of God in the spiritual atmosphere of this month, then this is an ample opportunity to prayerfully speak into the womb of October. 

By these prayers, your access to dumbfounding victories over death traps is guaranteed this month. 

These prayers will empower you to conquer all traps of death deployed by the wicked, to wreck unimaginable havoc against unsuspecting children of God this month.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise and fight your battles by fire, in Jesus name

Praise Worship 

Confession: Psalm 23:4 John 10:10

PRAYER POINTS: 

1. Any power or personality, sponsoring auto crashes against my life this month, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Satanic verdicts of deaths over my destiny, be canceled by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any personality or evil spirit, forcefully demanding my death this season, die in my place, in the name of Jesus.

4. Powers! Planning to terminate my life this season, receive the anointing of death, after the order of Goliath, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every death trap prepared for me this season, catch your owners by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, let the enemies of my soul fall into the very pit they dug for me this season, in the name of Jesus.

7. Father lord, this month prepare instruments of death against my persecutors, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every wicked power pursuing me with death this season, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. Thou power of gradual but slow death assigned against me this season, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every killer strongman in charge of my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every witchcraft altar prepared for my death this season, be roasted, in Jesus name.

12. I reject death sentence, from occult mortuary facilities on rampage this season, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Spirit of sickness from occult herbalist, you shall not prosper in my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

14. Any evil power using the graves of my ancestors as weapons of attack against my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

15. Evil candles and incense burning against my life, backfire sevenfold, in the name of Jesus.

16. Any power or personality pursuing me or my household with the spirit of death, enough is enough, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

17. Thou Power of God incubate me by fire for uncommon protection, in the name of Jesus.

18. Messengers of death trap assigned against me this season, collide with the Rock of Ages and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

19. O death and grave, hear the Word of the Lord, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20. Any evil, programmed into the Sun, Moon, Stars and this year to eliminate my life, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

21. I shall not answer the call of death before my time ordained by God, in the name of Jesus.


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya