21 Warfare Prayers For This November, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to the month of November, 2020, as we prayerfully connect to the Prophetic Mantle of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a global voice anointed by God to set the captives free and deliver the oppressed.

These prayers are for those who desire to emerge victorious in this new month. 

If your desire is to take charge of November and to not be a mere onlooker, spectator or an observer, then pray these prayers with the seriousness they deserve.  

If you desire to connect with the fire for victorious life upon this new month, then pray with holy aggression to eliminate every opposition to your testimonies. 

If you desire access to the multiple miracles in the spiritual atmosphere of this November, then this is your opportunity to speak to the womb of this new month. 

These prayers will position you as major spiritual stakeholders, in the spiritual and physical affairs of this new month. 

By these prayers, you can not be excluded from the divine benefits associated with the month of November. 

By these prayers you will not end as casualties this new month, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will answer you by fire, in Jesus name.   


 CONFESSION

I take authority over this month, in the name of Jesus.

I decree that all the elements of this month will cooperate with me. 

I decree that these elemental forces should refuse to cooperate with my enemies.

I speak unto the sun, the moon and the stars, you will not smite me, but you will shine for my favor this month.

All my benefits programmed into the heavenlies must come down to my life this month.

I will prosper this month, in the presence of all my persecutors and they shall become deaf and dumb for my sake. 

I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this month.

This is the month the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. 

I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this month.

I retrieve all my blessings and favor attached to this month form every power pressing sand (dust) against me. 

I shall prosper this month in the name of Jesus. 

I render every negative prayer against me this month null and void. 

Spirit of favor, counsel, might and power, come upon me this month, in the name of Jesus. 

I shall excel this month in all my endeavors and nothing shall defeat me. 

I shall possess the gates of my enemies this month. 

The Lord will anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows this month. 

The fire of the enemies shall not burn me this month. 

My ears shall hear goodness and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy. 

My present and future are secured in Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus. 

I shall not be too fast for God this month, neither shall I be too slow. 

I shall be at the place where He expects me to be and I shall not make mistake.

Accident and tragedy are not my lot this month, in Jesus name. 

I will not suffer hunger this month, neither shall I beg for food, in the name of Jesus.

God created me to do some definite services, he has committed into my hands some assignments, which he has not committed to anybody else on earth.  

I shall not fail God this month in the name of Jesus. 

He has not created me for nothing. I shall do good, I shall do his work, I shall be an agent of peace. 

I will trust him in whatever I do and wherever I am. I can never be thrown away or downgraded. 

There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life.

The anointing of God upon my life gives me favor in the eyes of God and man, all the days of my life. 

I shall not labor in vain. I shall work everyday in victory and liberty of the spirit. 

I receive the authority and wisdom, which my adversaries are not able to resist, in Jesus name. 

I claim my foreign benefits this month, in the name of Jesus. 

My going out shall be blessed and my coming in shall be blessed this month, in the name of Jesus. 

I will not regret seeing this month, in Jesus name. 

All my helpers shall open the book of remembrance for my sake this month, in Jesus name. 

I claim all the promises of God in this confession and digest it by fire in Jesus name (A Sevenfold Amen). 

Scripture Reading: Lamentation 3:22-37

Confession: Psalm 16:6 

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Thank God for His unfailing love.

2. O Lord, open up the pipelines of prosperity into my handiwork and my business, in the name of Jesus.

3. I bind every spirit of financial failure this November, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, release the oil of prosperity upon me this month, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, anoint me with the power to prosper this season, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, give me breakthrough of blessings in the spiritual, financial, marital and business life, in Jesus name.

7. I declare this month a month of super abundance for me, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let the Holy Spirit take perfect control of my tongue, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, give me the grace to express Your love to the needy always, in the name of Jesus.

10. I command every contrary tree growing in my life, to be uprooted and thrown into the fire, in Jesus name.

11. O Lord, rain abundant blessings upon me this month, in Jesus name. 

12. O Lord, make these prayers the beginning of great blessings in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. From the North, South, East and the West, let all my blessings be released and let them come unto me by fire, in Jesus name.

14. I decree, that my stolen blessings should be restored sevenfold, in Jesus name.

15. Let every evil attachment to my place of birth, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. I command every agent of darkness, acting against my breakthroughs to be permanently paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

17. I command every power barking against my progress, to be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. I receive the anointing for supernatural breakthroughs, in all my endeavors this month, in the name of Jesus.

19. I receive the anointing of the beautiful feet and the prospering hand, in the name of Jesus. 

20. This November will not be my last, in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord I thank you, for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

  1. Amen Amen and Amen in Jesus mighty name
    🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya