21 Warfare Prayers For Victory In October, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in October, through the Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare Dr D.K. Olukoya, a global voice in Deliverance Ministry. 

These prayers were specially selected for those who desire victorious lives in October. 

To partake of the anointing for victory, you must pray with holy violence to overcome the wickedness of the wicked this month. 

If you desire access to the overwhelming power of God to conquer evil in October, then this is an opportunity to prayerfully speak to the womb of the month. 

By these prayers, your access to outstanding victory is guaranteed this month. 

These prayers will equip and position you as spiritual terrors, against the camp of the wicked this month.

Surely, the God of Elijah will answer and fight your battles by fire, in Jesus name.   

Confession: Jeremiah 1:12: "Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it". 

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I cancel my name and that of my family from every death register this season, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every weapon of destruction fashioned against me this month, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

3. Fire of God, fight for me in every area of my life, in Jesus name.

4. Every hindrance to my protection this October, be melted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil gathering against me this month, scatter by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, let Your fire destroy every evil list containing my name in October, in the name of Jesus.

7. All the failures of the past, be converted to success this month , in Jesus name.

8. O Lord, let the former rain, the latter rain and Your blessings pour down on me now, in the name of the.

9. O Lord, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy designed against my success, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

10. I receive power from on high and I paralyze all the powers of darkness diverting my blessings, in the name of Jesus. 

11. Beginning from this day, I employ the services of the angels of God to open unto me every door of opportunity and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

12. I will not go around in circles this month, I will make progress, in the name of Jesus.

13. I shall not build for another to inhabit and I shall not plant for another to eat, in the name of Jesus.

14. I paralyze the powers of the emptier against my handiwork this October, in the name of Jesus.

15. O Lord, let every locust, caterpillar and palmerworm assigned to eat the fruit of my labor this month, roast in Jesus name.

16. The enemy shall not spoil my testimonies this month, in the name of Jesus.

17. I reject every backward journey in October, in the name of Jesus.

18. I paralyze every strongman attached to any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let every agent of shame fashioned against my life this month paralyze, in the name of Jesus.

20. I paralyze the activities of household wickedness over my life, in the name of Jesus.

21. I quench every strange fire, emanating from evil tongues against me this month, in the name of Jesus.

   

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya