31 Warfare Prayers For Consolidated Victory This Season, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in October, from the Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare Dr D.K. Olukoya, a global voice in Deliverance Ministry. 

These are specially selected prayers for those who desire to consolidate their victories over the wickedness of the wicked this season. 

To receive the anointing for consolidated victory over the rage of the wicked, you will pray with holy violence to claim victory by fire.

If you desire unhindered access to the awesome power of God in the spiritual atmosphere of this season, then this is your opportunity to prayerfully speak into the womb of the season. 

By these prayers, your access to spectacular and consolidated victories over the rampaging end of the year deep wickedness, is guaranteed, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise as the man of war, in your battles, in Jesus name. 

Praise and Worship 

Scripture Reading 1 Samuel 17

Confession Revelation 12:11 

Make this Powerful confession: 

I am a soldier in the army of the Lord. 

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commander In Chief.

I am a soldier, I am not a baby, I cannot be discouraged, I cannot quit. 

I will win, My God shall supply all my needs, I can do all things through Christ. 

Demons cannot defeat me, People cannot discourage me, Storms cannot weary me, Sickness cannot stop me. 

Persecution cannot silence me and hell cannot handle me. 

Death cannot destroy me, I will always triumph, I am a soldier marching to heaven, I have been taught by Holy Spirit and tested by fire.

Prayer Points:

1. Here I am O Lord, transform my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. O Lord, make the trumpet of Your power, in the name of Jesus.

3. O God arise in my life, and let Your enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let Your life be strengthened inside me, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, renew my life in You, in the name of Jesus.

6. I give eviction orders unto all evil strangers in my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, eliminate every evil that has settled around me, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Every yoke of unfriendly friends upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. You enemies of my soul, I register your name for visitation by angels of judgment, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let every infirmity in my life fall away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, rebuild Your altar afresh in my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, anoint my destiny afresh by fire, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every witchcraft spirit  building walls around my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

14. My soul shall not dwell in the tabernacle of tradition of my fathers, in the name of Jesus.

15. I remove my life from the consequences of covenants, sacrifices and shrines of my forefathers, in Jesus’ name.

16. Let every old order that has taken undue advantage of me be wiped out, in the name of Jesus.

17. O Lord, by Your  unfailing power, draw me out of the Libation and oaths of my family line, in the name of Jesus..

18. Lord, by Your hands of fire, take my destiny away from the hands of men, in the name of Jesus.

19. The tool of manipulation of the wicked shall not rest upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

20. I call forth my life and my labor unto abundance and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

21. When I pray unto God in heaven, the heavens shall honor my word, in the name of Jesus.

22. When I prophesy unto the heavens, the heavens shall hearken, in the name of Jesus.

23. My priesthood shall be binding in heaven and earth, in the name of Jesus.

24. I use my divine ordination as a child of God to reverse every evil decree issued against me, in the name of Jesus.

25. I decree that nothing shall be stolen from my land by the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every power that weakens anointing, I am not your candidate, bow, in the name of Jesus.

27. O Lord, arise and move by the thunder of Your power for my sake, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every consultation of sorcerers against my life, be frustrated, the name of Jesus.

29. Let my stubborn enemies begin to swallow the hook of fire to their destruction, in the name of Jesus.

30. I nullify every legal document of the enemy against my life, in the name of Jesus.

31. I revoke every satanic certificate of occupancy issued over my portion, in the name of Jesus.


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya