33 Fire Prayers For Uncommon Breakthroughs In October, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of fire prayers, as we connect to the Prophetic Mantle for divine economy and victory, through the Prayers of the servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare Dr D.K. Olukoya, a global voice in Deliverance Ministry. 

These prayers were carefully selected for those who desire uncommon breakthroughs this new month. 

To enjoy the oil of divine economy upon this month, you must pray with holy aggression to eliminate every opposition to your expectations. 

If you desire access to the blessings in the spiritual atmosphere of this season, then this is a golden opportunity to speak to the womb of this month. 

By these prayers you can not be excluded from divine benefits in this new month. 

These prayers will ensure your access to spectacular breakthroughs this new month, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will answer you by fire, in Jesus name.   


Praise Worship:

Scripture reading: 1 Kings 18; Confession: Psalm 138:8

Prayer Points:

1. Defeat, I defeat you by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

2. Enough is enough, I possess my possessions by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power troubling my dream my God shall trouble you this month, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every curse with long legs in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. My enemies, my problems are over it is now your turn, therefore, carry your loads, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every darkness hanging on my family tree, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. Anointing to disgrace my problems fall on me now, in the name of Jesus.

8. Yokes of satanic delay operating in my life, break by fire, in the name Jesus.

9. Any power sleeping to harm me, you shall not wake up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. I break the coffin of darkness, fashioned against me this year by the hammer of fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Vultures of darkness assigned against me this year, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Seven Spirits of God, manifest in my life always, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Every power that wants me to suffer what my parents suffered, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every financial grave dug for me this month, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any problem associated with any dead relative, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. I jump over the plan of the wicked to kill me this season, in the name of Jesus.

17. Fake or false doors opened by the enemy for me this month, close by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. Storms of life assigned against me this month, be still by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every poison in my body, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let men begin to compete to favor me, in the name of Jesus.

21. Satanic prophets summoning my spirit enough is enough, receive madness, in the name of Jesus.

22. Satanic sirens scaring away my prosperity, shut up and die, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every power of useless investment in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24. Anything buried to harm my destiny this month, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God of signs and wonders, this month appear in my situation by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26. Fingers of the wicked harassing my breakthroughs, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.

27. O God arise and hiss at my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every vampire power assigned against me this October, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

29. Thunder of God, arise and waste my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.

30. Thou power of the strongman blocking my opportunities, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

31. Power of delayed blessings this October, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every power that wants me to labor in vain this month, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

33. My investments, arise this month and magnetize great profits, in the name of Jesus. 


Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya