21 Warfare Prayers For December, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to the maiden edition of Warfare Prayers in December, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those with spiritual zeal to prayerfully prevail over every wickedness, associated with the peculiar challenges of transition from one year to another  and their negative impacts this season.

To defeat the evil powers of the wicked and their consequences, oppressing several Children of God and others, you will pray with violent faith, to obtain victory by fire.

This new month, the awesome Power of God is abundantly available, to them that prayerfully speak into the Spiritual atmosphere of the season. 

By these prayers, every spiritual ambush of darkness, laid against your desired breakthroughs, miracles and testimonies, will catch fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers will connect you to the overcoming power in the Blood of Jesus, that terminates every wickedness of the wicked, in Jesus name. 

By these Prayers,  you and your household will surely end well this month and year, in Jesus name.

As you call upon the Lord in these prayers, all the benefits you have lost to the rage of the wicked, from January to November, will be restored by fire, in Jesus name.

Indeed, the God of Elijah will arise by fire and fight for you this perilous season, in Jesus name. 

Praise Worship

Scriptures: Matthew 8:16, 8: 28-34, 12:28-29, 16:19, Luke 9:1 -2, 10:19, Acts 10:38,  Genesis 1:3, John 1:1, 14:23, 15:7-8, Mark 11:23, Psalms 17:4, 107: 2, Romans 10:10, 10:17, Isaiah 65:22 

Prayer Points:

1. I stand against the following powers, by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus:

The power to sow but to not reap the harvest.

The power to reap but to not enjoy the fruits of one's labor.

The powers of the emptier.

The power of evil harvest consumers.

The powers of the wasters.

2. The spirit of financial and family destruction, will not prosper against me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let all household wickedness, be put to flight, in the name of Jesus.

4. I release myself from the bondage of pocket leakages and bags with holes, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the following occurrences in my life, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus:

(a) Slippery blessings 

(b) Spiritual vulnerability

(c) Evil magnets

(d) Failure at the edge of miracles 

(e) Evil pursuers

(f) Arrows of doubt 

(g) Jungle spirit  

6. I refuse to labor in vain in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.

7. My Father, make all my expectations and proposals  find favor in the sight of men, in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, let me find favor, compassion and loving kindness with my helpers and associates, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let all demonic obstacles  established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, show me dreams and visions, that will promote my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command my finances in the cage of the enemy, to be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, give me supernatural breakthroughs in all my present endeavors and proposals, in the name of Jesus.

13. I bind and put to flight, all  spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all my supporters and helpers, in the name of Jesus. 

15. I break the backbones of the spirit of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, amplify my affairs in the minds of those who will assist me, so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory, in the name of Jesus.

17. I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. You devil, take your legs off my financial glory, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the fire of Holy Spirit purge my life, from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.

20. As I walk through this month of December, I reject every loss and emptiness, I claim multiple harvests, in Jesus name.

21. Thank the Lord for answered prayers.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God Bless  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya