Warfare Prayers Against Destiny Vandals, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in November, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those with spiritual boldness to prayerfully engage destiny Vandals and their destructive influence on purpose driving lives. 

To crush the evil powers of rampaging destiny Vandals and their consequences, affecting several Children of God and others, you will pray with holy anger, to emerge victorious.

This month, the Power of God is always available, to them that prayerfully speak into the womb of the season. 

By these prayers, every spiritual emptier, looter or waster, preventing your desired breakthroughs, miracles and testimonies, will die by fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers will connect you with the God of Vengeance, whose awesome Power will terminate all activities of destiny Vandals, in Jesus name. 

By these Prayers,  your season of unprovoked harassment by destiny Vandals, will expire by fire, in Jesus name.

As you call upon the Lord in these prayers, all your losses to the rage of the wicked, will be restored by fire, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise by fire and fight for you, in Jesus name. 

Praise Worship              

Scripture Reading: Acts 12 

Confession: Jeremiah 29:11 

Prayer Points:

1. Battles! At the edge of my breakthroughs, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Rods of affliction, hear the Word of the Lord, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. I recover tenfold, all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.

4. Oh God arise and catapult me to the Mountain top, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every Well that I have lost, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Oh Lord, let the angels of fire handle all satanic contentions against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

7. My Father, let terror strike the hearts of the enemies of my destiny and cause their hearts to fail, in the name of Jesus.

8. My Father, contend with those who contend against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

9. My Father, arise with Your weapons of war and overthrow the chariots, horses and riders militating against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

10. Oh Lord, establish my name in the heavens and let strangers submit themselves to me, in the name of Jesus.

11. My Father, enforce my divine destiny over all satanic contentions, in the name of Jesus.

12. I bind and terminate, every satanic surveillance of my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. I execute divine judgment, against every demonic activity militating against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

14. By fire, by thunder, I fight in the spirit of Elijah and Jehu, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every evil power, delaying the manifestation of my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

16. I operate according to God’s divine time table and calendar, in the name of Jesus.

17. I decree, that God’s agenda is my agenda, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every witchcraft prayer, targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

19. My Father, cast forth lightening to scatter every enemy of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every gate of darkness, assigned against my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

21. Power of repeated problems, die, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every dark coven, that gathered for my sake, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

23. Oh God arise and let my story change, in the name of Jesus.

24. Oh God arise and heal any abnormality in my body, in the name of Jesus.

25. Oh Lord, replace in me, anything that needs to be replaced, in the name of Jesus.

26. Oh Lord, take out of me what needs to be taken out, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every strongman behind my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.

28. Midnight enchantments against my fruitfulness, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

29. Powers! Swallowing the fruit of my labor, die, in the name of Jesus.

30. Powers! Working against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.

31. I dispossess spiritual destiny robbers, in charge of my case, in the name of Jesus.

32. My glory, come out of the cage of evil location, in the name of Jesus.

33. My glory, what are you doing in the valley? Arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.

34. My Father, let the Oil lost in my life, be restored, in the name of Jesus.

35. Oh Lord, release the rivers of life upon my dwelling, in the name of Jesus.

36. Oh Lord, make all the rough places plain before me, in the name of Jesus.

37. Oh Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya