Warfare Prayers Against Enchantments This Season, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in November, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those with spiritual desire to prayerfully eliminate the wicked rage of evil enchantments, with their adverse impacts on purpose driving lives this season. 

To subdue every oppressive power of evil enchantment, disgracing several Children of God and others, you will pray with holy violence, to prevail by fire.

This month, the Power of God is always available to them that prayerfully speak into the womb of the season. 

By these prayers, every enchantment, closing the gates of breakthroughs, miracles and testimonies against you, will catch fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers will link you with Divine Story Changer, who overrules every evil enchantment, in Jesus name. 

By these Prayers,  your season of adversity by evil enchantments and their impacts, will be terminated, in Jesus name.

As you call upon the Lord in these prayers, whatsoever you have lost to the rage of evil enchantments, will be restored by fire, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise by fire and fight for you, in Jesus name. 

Praise Worship 

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17

Confessions: Numbers 23:23  

Prayer Points: 

1. O earth, earth, earth, hear the Word of the Lord, swallow every enchanter assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.

2. Crystal balls of the enemy, deployed against me, explode in their faces, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any power calling for my head before evil mirrors, die with the mirror, in the name of Jesus.

4. Herod of my father’s house, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Messenger of frustration, carry your message back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

6. Messenger of affliction, release your affliction on your sender, in the name of Jesus.

7. Problems caused by enchantment, pack your load and go, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every chain of enchantment, limiting my favor, break, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every infirmity, arising from the rod of enchantments, fall away from my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every enchantment against my brain, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

11. I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every consultation of sorcerers against me, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every power harboring enchantments against me, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Sun, moon and stars, vomit every enchantment against my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. Enchantments, you will not settle down in my life, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every magic substance, poured on the ground to subdue my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every power that weakens my spiritual authority, die, in the name of Jesus.

18. Masquerades assigned to sleep in my house, die, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Sun, arise and smite everything assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.

20. My Father, whatsoever you have not planted in my life, uproot it, in the name of Jesus.

21. My Father, appear in my situation by fire, in the name of Jesus.

22. Dead bones of my life, rise up from the dead, in the name of Jesus.

23. My Star, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24. Power of God, arise and bulldoze my way unto breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

25. Every evil spiritual umbilical cord through which poison flows into my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

26. Evil prayer mats assigned against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

27. Dry bones of my destiny, come alive by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every power assigned to terminate my purpose on earth, die, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every power that wants me to die undiscovered, die, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every power that wants me to die unused, die, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every power that wants me to die uncelebrated, die, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every power that wants me to die unaccomplished, die, in the name of Jesus.

33. Every power that wants me to die unfulfilled, die, in the name of Jesus.

34. Strange forces holding me down, let me go, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every rope tying me down to the same spot, break, in the name of Jesus.

36. Curses, barriers and limitation, die, in the name of Jesus. 

37. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless  

  


Comments

  1. Very powerful, violent spititual warfare againt satanic forces; indeed we fight back tough in the name of Jesus Christ!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya