Warfare Prayers For Mantle Of Fire, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in November, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those with spiritual appetites to prayerfully destroy the strongholds of darkness and their negative impacts, by deploying the weapon of the Mantle of Fire this season. 

To destroy the evil powers of the wicked and their consequences, oppressing several Children of God and others, you will pray with holy violence, to claim victory by fire.

This month, the Power of God is equally available, to them that prayerfully speak into the womb of the season. 

By these prayers, every spiritual stronghold of darkness, preventing your desired breakthroughs, miracles and testimonies, will be consumed by fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers will connect you with the Mighty Man in Battle, whose Power terminates every appearance of wickedness, in Jesus name. 

By these Prayers,  your season of persistent oppression by the wicked, will expire by fire, in Jesus name.

As you call upon the Lord in these prayers, all the benefits you have lost to the rage of the wicked, will be restored by fire, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise by fire and fight your battles, in Jesus name. 

Praise worship 

Scripture Reading - Acts 2

Confession - Luke 4:18  

Prayer Points: 

1. Every wicked grip upon my life, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.

2. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every garment of reproach, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every stubborn enemy experience God as a mighty terrible one, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, bring miracles into my life by ways which my enemies cannot find, in the name of Jesus.

5. Just as the grave could not hold Jesus Christ, no grave will hold my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

6. I receive fire to quench every satanic opposition, in the name of Jesus.

7. My prosperity shall not depend on the tongues of men, in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, give me the fire that kills death, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, purge my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, lay Your hands upon me and quench every rebellion, in the name of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost fire, burn away all that is not holy in my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, let Your fire generate power in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every program of failure fashioned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every plan of witchcraft against me, fall into pieces, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every evil bird swallowing my money, vomit them and die, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every arrow of poverty, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every serpent and scorpion of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.

18. I refuse to be the foot mat of poverty, in the name of Jesus.

19. I cast the spirit of the snail out of my finances, in the name of Jesus. 

20. I bind every evil word spoken against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, rearrange my situation to favor me, in the name of Jesus.

22. O Lord, rearrange my situation to glorify Your name, in the name of Jesus.

23. O Lord, rearrange my situation to defeat and disgrace my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

24. O Lord, speak life to my dry bones, in the name of Jesus.

25. O Lord, speak deliverance to any bondage situation in my life, in the name of Jesus.

26. O Lord, speak clarity unto every cloudy situation in my life, in the name of Jesus.

27. I determine the destiny of my environment, by the Blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.

28. I speak death unto every infirmity in my body, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every arrow of affliction, go back the way you came, in the name of Jesus.

30. I recover every lost opportunity, by the Blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.

31. I command my foreign benefits to locate me, in the name of Jesus.

32. Evil birds, flying against my portion, receive the arrows of fire, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

33. Witchcraft oppositions, receive the rain of affliction, in the name of Jesus.

34. My prosperity shall not become history while I am still living, in the name of Jesus. 

35. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God Bless  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya