Warfare Prayers For Mountain Top Life, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in November, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those with spiritual zeal to prayerfully advance like eagles, unto the Mountain Top and its positive impacts on purpose driving lives. 

To escape the rage of wicked spirits of the valley, harassing several Children of God and others, you will pray with holy anger, to overcome by fire.

This month, the Power of God is preeminently available, to them that prayerfully speak into the womb of the season. 

By these prayers, every slow progress and destiny dry bones, denying your desired mountain top lives, will be eliminated by fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers will connect you with the great deliverer, whose deliverance Power is  undisputable, in Jesus name. 

By these Prayers,  your season of Satanic oppression, in the valley of disappointment and profitless hard work, will expire by fire, in Jesus name.

As you call upon the Lord in these prayers, all your wasted years in the valley of life, will be recovered by fire, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will arise by fire and elevate you to the Mountain top, in Jesus name. 

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17 

Confession: Isaiah 40:31

Aggressive Praise Worship  

Prayer Points: 

1. Jesus Christ, thou Son of David, have mercy on me today, in the name of Jesus.

2. Any evil hand, placed upon my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Unexpected breakthroughs, that have never happened in my generation, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, use my lifting up to reply my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God arise and let me encounter Your messenger this season, in the name of Jesus.

6. O God arise and let me hear Your voice of great deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

7. Powers! Hindering my peace, be chained with the fetters of fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. My star and my glory, refuse to be silenced; speak, in the name of Jesus.

9. Things that will benefit my destiny, stolen by the enemy, I recover you, in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou evil Sun, overshadowing my star, clear away, in the name of Jesus.

11. Powers! Holding tight to my entitlements, surrender them by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every power, mocking my present and future, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 

13. O God arise and deliver my destiny from crawling, in the name of Jesus.

14. My life and my destiny, come out of any evil tree, in the name of Jesus.

15. I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.

16. Principalities, delegated against my angels of assistance, bow, in the name of Jesus.

17. Powers!  Assigned to make me suffer for the iniquities of my parents, die, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every bondage, arising from parental mistakes, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. O God arise and deliver me from hidden and unknown curses, in the name of Jesus.

20. Powers!  Sucking goodness from my body, I destroy you today, in the name of Jesus.

21. The strong evil hand, oppressing my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

22. Any power, carrying out evil fasting against me, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every key of virtue, stolen from me, I recover it, in the name of Jesus.

24. O God arise and manifest Your greatness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God arise and let me experience how great You are this season, in the name of Jesus.

26. I receive supernatural sight to see my glory, in the name of Jesus.

27. Any plantation assigned to destroy my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28. O God arise and send me an helper and a lifter, in the name of Jesus.

29. Thou Powerful Hands of God, that deliver from battles, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

30. Any battle, tying me down on a spot, as I say these prayers, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

31. Goodness and progress, that have never happened in my father's house, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

32. Anything standing as Goliath in my life, fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.

33. Fire of deliverance, roar, enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

34. Voice of impossibility, speaking against me, I rebuke you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

35. Evil oil from my father's house, upon my head, dry up, in the name of Jesus.

36. The hands of Herod upon my life, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus.

37. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God bless  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya