Prophetic Declarations For December, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

 

You are welcome to a fresh edition of Warfare Prayers in December, from the Servant of God and human inspiration behind the Institute Of Spiritual Warfare, Dr D.K. Olukoya, a renown voice in global Deliverance Ministry. 

These prophetic declarative utterances are for those who desire to emerge victorious over the Spiritual hostilities of darkness, this new month. 

If your desire is to take charge of December and to not be a mere onlooker, spectator or an observer, then take these declarations with the seriousness they deserve.  

If you desire to prophetically connect the fire of conquest upon this new month, then declare with holy aggression to eliminate every opposition to your testimonies. 

If you desire access to the blessings and miracles, in the spiritual atmosphere of this December, then this is your opportunity to speak prophetically into the womb of the new month. 

These declarations will position you as significant stakeholders in the spiritual and physical affairs of this new month. 

By these declarations, you can not be excluded from the divine benefits in this December. 

Similarly, as you make these declarations, you will not end these month and year as casualties, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah will honor your declarations by fire, in Jesus name.   

Confession: Jeremiah 1:12: 

“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my Word to perform it". 

Prophetic Declarations:

1. By the fire of God, I cancel my name and that of my family, from every death register, in Jesus name.

2. By the fire of God, I destroy every weapon of destruction, fashioned against me, in Jesus name.

3. Fire of God, arise and fight for me, in all areas of my life, in Jesus name.

4. By the fire of God, I melt every hindrance to my protection, in Jesus name.

5. By thunder fire of God, I scatter every evil gathering against me, in Jesus name.

6. Fire of God, destroy every evil list containing my name, in Jesus name.

7. All the failures in my past, be converted to success , in Jesus name.

8. I receive the former rain, the latter rain and Divine blessings upon my life, in Jesus name. 

9. I frustrate all failure mechanisms of the enemy, designed against my success, in Jesus name.

10. I receive power from on high and I paralyze all the powers of darkness, diverting my blessings, in Jesus name.

11. Beginning from this day, I employ the services of the angels of God, to open the doors of opportunities and breakthroughs, in Jesus name.

12. I will never go around in circles again, I will make progress, in Jesus name. 

13. I shall neither build for another to inhabit nor plant for another to eat, in Jesus name.

14. I paralyze the powers of the emptier, targeted against my handiwork, in Jesus name.

15. I roast every locust, caterpillar and palmerworm, assigned against my harvests this month, in Jesus name.

16. The enemy will not spoil my testimonies this month, in Jesus name.

17. I reject every backward journey, in the Jesus name.

18. I paralyze every strongman, attached to any area of my life, in Jesus name.

19. All agents of shame fashioned against my life, be paralyzed, in Jesus name.

20. I paralyze the activities of household wickedness over my life, in Jesus name.

21. I quench every strange fire, emanating from evil tongues against me and my household, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

God Bless  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya