Power To Access Milk And Honey This New Year, By AKO


Beloved, you are welcome to Spiritual Warfare Engagement Series, where faith and prayers work wonders. By this Message and anointed Prayers, all embargoes and obstacles on your way this new year, shall catch fire, in Jesus name. Every Serpent and Scorpion projected into the new year to paralyze your opportunities, shall be roasted, in Jesus name. Your access to opportunities for greatness this year shall not be denied, in Jesus name.

Today’s Message is from Isaiah 1:19

★ If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

This new year, you and your household shall surely partake and enjoy the good of the earth, in Jesus name. It is written, that the earth is the lord’s and the fullness thereof and they that dwell therein, therefore, the Oil of good Success upon this year shall rest upon your head, in Jesus name. Every automatic failure activator assigned to your efforts this year, shall catch fire, in Jesus name.

It is the mind of God that all his true Children should enjoy good Success, symbolized by milk and honey of life, by eating the fruits of their labour, that is why I know that you and your household shall no longer labour in vain, in Jesus name. Because you are reading this Message, your era of profitless hard labour is over, in Jesus name. This year, you shall enjoy all available benefits, in Jesus name. Surely, you shall not endure disappointment, hardships and failure, in Jesus name.

Milk and honey of life refer to those things that make life comfortable and successful. The reason why God decided to relocate the Children of Israel from the house of bondage in Egypt to the promised land flowing with milk and honey, is because only the best is good enough for his Children. He prioritized their Comfort and Prosperity, just like he does for you and your household this year.

Your comfort and prosperity are priorities of Heaven this year, indeed, they are undeniable by the kingdom of darkness. That is why the lord ensures that milk and honey flow abundantly in the spiritual atmosphere of the new year, like others before and after it.

The Psalmist noted in Psalms 68:19, that blessed be the Lord our God who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our Salvation. These benefits manifest as milk and honey that add value of Comfort and Prosperity to daily lives of humanity. 


In spite of the abundance of milk and honey flowing daily in the spiritual atmosphere of the year, numerous individuals are denied access by forces of darkness, who close the gates of Comfort and Prosperity against them. This year, gates of comfort and prosperity shall open unto your home, in Jesus name.

In protests against their unjust and oppressive exclusion from access to available daily benefits, the afflicted individuals are crying repeatedly to heaven for divine intervention and these Prayers are the spiritual response from above to reestablish their legitimate access to good Success.

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those who desire to prayerfully enter into the Season of all embracing Success this year.

Everyone who desires complete restoration of access to available milk and honey, flowing in the spiritual atmosphere of the season, must pray with the spirit of enough is enough.

To enter the Season of good Success this year, you must pray with holy aggression, to obtain victory by fire.

This new year, the awesome Power of God is available only to those who prayerfully speak, into the Spiritual atmosphere of the Season.

By these prayers, every Satanic embargo on Success in your household, shall die by fire, in Jesus name.

These prayers shall connect you and your household, with the Covenants of Divine Supplies , in Jesus name.

By these Prayers, you and your household shall overcome every anti Success yoke, in Jesus name.

Surely, as you call upon the Lord in these prayers, you and your household shall relocate from the season of failures and setbacks, into dumbfounding Success this year, in Jesus name.

Confession: Psalms 34:10 

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. 


Prayer Points:

1.    I have more understanding than my teachers, because God’s testimonies are my meditations, in the name of Jesus.

2.    O Lord. Give me understanding and wisdom for excellence this year, in Jesus name.

3.    I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding, for every preparation for greatness this year, in Jesus name.

4.    Angels of the living God, encamp round about me now and go before me in every competition this year, in Jesus name.

5.    Father Lord, anoint me for success in my handiwork this year, in the name of Jesus.

6.    I claim divine wisdom, to answer any question directed at me, in every situation this year, in the name of Jesus.

7.    This year, I will excel above my colleagues, ten times over like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.

8.    I will emerge as the favorite in all competitive efforts this year, in the name of Jesus.

1.    O Lord, perfect everything concerning my preparation for Success this year, in the name of Jesus.

2.    I demolish every spirit of fear assigned against me this year, in the name of Jesus.

3.    I demolish every spirit of confusion and errors assigned against me this year, in the name of Jesus.

4.    Father Lord, by your hand of Fire upon my memory, give me retentive memory, in the name of Jesus.

5.    Anointing for diligence fall upon me in my quest for greatness this year, in the name of Jesus.

6.    My Father, I dedicate all my faculties to You, in the name of Jesus.

7.    All Satanic devices working against my destiny, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

8.    All negative broadcasters of my goodness, be silenced, in Jesus name.

9.    All my blessings high jacked  by witchcraft demons, be released, in the name of Jesus.

10.  You my blessings in the custody of familiar spirits, be released, in the name of Jesus.

11.  All my blessings in the warehouse of ancestral spirits, be released, in the name of Jesus.

12. You my blessings in possession of envious enemies, be released, in the name of Jesus.

13. All my blessings stolen by Satanic agents, be restored, in the name of Jesus.

14.  My blessings in the custody of principalities, be restored, in the name of Jesus.

15. My blessings in the stronghold of rulers of darkness, be released, in the name of Jesus.

16. All my blessings confiscated by evil powers, be released, in the name of Jesus.

17.  My blessings confiscated by spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, be released, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every demonic automatic failure activator, installed against my success this year, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Anointing of dumbfounding Success, fall upon me this year, in the name of Jesus.

20. I claim divine fruitfulness and rapid enlargement this year, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share.

Abide Always In The Atmosphere Of His Goodness And Mercy!

Peace

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya