Warfare Prayers Against Mandate Of Defeat This Year, By AKO

 

Beloved, you are welcome to Spiritual Warfare Engagement Series, where faith and prayers work wonders. By this Message and anointed Prayers, all mandates of defeat awaiting you and your household in this new year, shall be disgraced, in Jesus name. Altars of defeat erected to frustrate your expectations this new year, shall be roasted, in Jesus name. Curses and yokes of defeat shall break and scatter, in Jesus name. Surely, uncommon success shall replace defeat in your household, in Jesus name.

Today’s Message is from the book of Deuteronomy 28:8 

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Every child of God is made for dominion and all Candidates of dominion have no fellowship with the mantle of defeat. In the beginning as stated in Genesis 1:28, upon creation a fivefold Blessings of God was released upon mankind, namely:

• Fruitfulness

• Divine multiplication

• Replenishment

• Subjugation

• Dominion

All the above blessings are not amenable to defeat because it prevents their manifestations. I pray for you, this year your efforts shall not be defeated, in Jesus name. Everything you lay your hands upon shall prosper, in Jesus name.

The mantle of defeat is a spiritual device created by the kingdom of darkness to confront and challenge the purpose of God, regarding his manifold blessings upon mankind.

When the mantle of defeat is activated against a person, family or community, they experience sudden disconnection from all available Showers Of Blessings, until restorative spiritual warfare steps are taken to defeat every power of defeat. This year, you shall not be disconnected from the showers of blessings, in Jesus name.

The reason why many experience repeated annual disappointment, disfavor, emptiness, lacks amid abundant available supplies from heaven and failing health, is the operation of the mantle of defeat. The impact of the wicked operation of the mantle manifest as follows:

a) Defeated destiny

b) Defeated staff of bread

c) Defeated favor

d) Defeated finance

e) Defeated businesses

f) Defeated health

g) Defeated helpers

h) Defeated Joy

i) Defeated marital glory

j) Defeated progress

k) Defeated Relationships

I decree with the decree of heaven, the dominion of defeat over every area of your life is terminated, in Jesus name.

To begin anything new, especially a new year like this without dealing with the mantle of defeat, is a grievous error that should be avoided by every spiritually matured and vigilant child of God.

Heaven is concerned about the annual clamor by the children of God whose blessings remain hanging in the spiritual atmosphere without access, due to the operation of the mantle of defeat. That is why a message of this nature is coming at this time, to position you at a place of advantage against every altar of defeat this new year.

In the gospel of Mark 5:25, the health of a Sister was defeated for twelve years, until that life changing encounter with the Lord which defeated defeat in her life. Similarly, in the gospel of John 5:5, the health of a man was defeated for thirty eight years, while waiting at the pool for the troubling of the water until he had a life transforming encounter with the Lord that equally defeated defeat in his life. By this message, every roadblock of defeat on your way this year shall catch fire, in Jesus name.

Jesus Is the same yesterday, today and forever, therefore, he is able to defeat every mantle of defeat assigned against you this new year and at every subsequent year, if you call upon him in these prayers.

These are Holy Ghost inspired Prayers, for those who desire to prayerfully overcome all manifestations of defeat this new year.

To terminate repeated seasons of defeat in your family lines this year, you must pray with the spirit of enough is enough, to obtain victory by fire.

This new year, the awesome Power of God is available, to those who prayerfully speak into the Spiritual atmosphere of the year.

By these prayers, arrows of defeat attacking your family lines, shall backfire, in Jesus name.

These prayers shall connect you and your household to the Awesome Power of the Man of War, in Jesus name.

By these Prayers, you and your household shall overcome every stronghold of defeat in your family lines this year, in Jesus name. 

Surely, as you call upon the Lord in these prayers, you and your household shall prevail over every mantle of defeat this year, in Jesus name.

Confession: Psalms 138:8 ★ The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Prayer Points:

1. You power of defeat, I defeat you this year by the Power in the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

2. Power of defeat, enough is enough, I possess my possessions this year, in the name of Jesus.

3. Powers! Assigned to trouble my dreams, my God shall trouble you this year, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every Curse in my family lines repeating afflictions, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. Owners of evil loads prepared for me this year, carry your loads, in the name of Jesus.

6. I shake off every darkness hanging on my family tree this year, in the name of Jesus.

7. My father, anoint me to disgrace my problems this year, in the name of Jesus.

8. Yokes of Satanic delay waiting for me this year, break by fire, in the name f Jesus.

9. Powers! Assigned to sleep against my comfort this year, die in your sleep, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every coffin of darkness awaiting me this year, swallow your owners, in the name of Jesus.

11. Vultures of darkness assigned against me this year, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Seven Spirits of God, manifest in my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

13. Powers! That want me to suffer what my parents suffered, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every financial grave prepared for me this year, swallow your owners, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every problem associated with my dead relatives, waiting for me this year,, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every evil plot against me this year, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every counterfeit door prepared for me this year, scatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

18. Storms of life assigned against me this year, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every poison projected into this year against my health, become impotent, in the name of Jesus.

20. This year, men and women of goodwill shall compete to favor and bless me, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every Satanic Prophet delegated against me this year, run mad, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every satanic siren assigned against my prosperity this year, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

23. Agenda of unprofitable investments this year, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

24. Any evil burial against my destiny this year, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God of Signs and Wonders, appear in my journey this year, in the name of Jesus.

26. Fingers of the wicked delegated against my breakthroughs, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.

27. O God arise and disappoint my enemies this year, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every killer of opportunities assigned against me this year, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

29. Thunder of God, arise and waste my stubborn Pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every evil strongman assigned against my opportunities this year, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

31. Power of delayed blessings must die this year, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every power that wants me to labor in vain this year shall perish, in the name of Jesus.

33. My investments this year shall attract great profits, in Jesus name.

34. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Kindly leave comments, follow and share. 

Surely, Goodness And Mercy Shall Abide With You And Your Household Always, In Jesus Name.

Peace!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Warfare Prayers Against Anti Harvest Forces, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Embargo, By Dr D.K. Olukoya

Warfare Prayers For Divine Repositioning, By Dr D.K. Olukoya